Weekly Cleaning Routines to Help You Reduce Allergies in Your Home
If you or anyone if your home suffers from allergies then you know they’re the real deal. Allergies, no matter what kind they are are just as intense indoors as they are outdoors. So for those of you looking to prevent dust and reduce your symptoms, you’ll want to allergy-proof your home by committing to a weekly house cleaning routine.
Our weekly cleaning routine to help you reduce allergies in your home
Establishing a weekly cleaning routine not only allows you to get in the habit of cleaning your home each week, but it is also a good way to prevent the buildup of dust and dirt. When you have common household allergies, there are many things that can trigger them so you’ll want to keep your home as clean as possible if you want to stay allergy-free.
Below is our recommended weekly cleaning routine to help you reduce allergies in your home. Each week you should:
- Dust all the rooms in your home from top to bottom
- Vacuum your furniture as well as the floors (be sure to shake any rugs outside before vacuuming)
- Wipe down the , , window frames, and the tops of all the doors
- Change out the micro or HEPA filter in your vacuum after you’ve finished with your weekly cleaning routine
- Damp-mop all hard floors
- Run allergy-friendly essential oils in a diffuser
Bonus cleaning tips to help prevent allergies
In order to really break down the barrier and prevent allergies in your home here are a few extra tips to help you keep a clean home:
- Replace your HVAC filters every two to three months with HEPA filters
- Steam clean your carpets and floors every five months
- Wash your drapes and curtains once a month
- Clean out your vacuum twice a month and change the filter as needed
- Keep your home at a reasonable and comfortable temperature as humidity increases the chance of dust mites
- Have your air ducts cleaned and serviced on a regular basis
Green Frog House Cleaning
Naturally, Green Frog House Cleaning has the services to proactively help you reduce dust in your home so you have fewer allergens and more time to do the things you enjoy. Just call 1-619-762-4193 or to request a house cleaning estimate and see how Green Frog can help you.