We’ll add more to this page soon…
For now here is a reminder about priorities.
Priority 1) Responding to customer messages/calls promptly and effectively solving their problems.
Here are the messages/calls that need a response in order of urgency and importance. These are a team effort and will is everyone’s job. Keep zoom open and discuss how/who/when will handle each messages. If you see a need fill a need.
- Answering phone calls. (Everyone does this. All FSR and Managers have their phones on to answer calls. Missed Calls” are not ok.
- Answering text messages.
- Answering chats
- Answering new webform queries
- Answering social media (including yelp) messages
- Contacting new leads that aren’t covered above
- Calling 2nd, 3rd, attempt leads
These tasks must also be done each day. These are not a team effort. Try to get them to schedule far in advance. You don’t want to call them every week. Book their next several appointments.
- Call your Booked 1st Clients
- Call your Booked 2nd Clients
- Call your Booked 3rd Clients
- Call your Maturing Clients
Also you may have some Admin tasks that need to be handled. These should come last but also must be done.
CURRENT DISCOUNTS: Click Here
OLD DO NOT USE
Manually update info from one client in keap to cleanto
- You just have to type in the keap id in the url after the “keap_id=”.
- Will update the following fields from keap to cleanto…
- $first_name = “”; OK
- $last_name = “”; OK
- $user_email = “”; OK
- $address = “”; OK
- $state = “”; OK
- $city = “”; OK
- $zip = “”; OK
- $preferences = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $family_info = “”;DO NOT UPDATE
- $parking_access = “”;DO NOT UPDATE
- $preferrend_technician = “”; OK
- $special_instructions_admin = null; DO NOT UPDATE
- $usertype =serialize(array(“client”));
- $phone = “”; OK
- $billed_hours = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $billed_amount = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $bedrooms = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $bathrooms = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $payment_method = “”; DO NOT UPDATE
- $zone = “”; OK
- $customer_stage = “”; OK
- $client_owner = “”; OK